CMA Inter SCM video or Pendrive classes by CA CMA Ashutosh Lata. This is applicable from Dec 2021 and onwards attempt. We provide Study Material with the course. The course is fully covered with ICMAI(CMA) material.
|Kit Contents||· Video Lectures + Study Materials (3 BOOKS)
· Book 1 —– PRACTICLE Questions from Study Material & Past 15 Years Exam Questions, RTP,MTP & Workbook
· Book 2 —– THEORY Questions from Study Material & Past 15 Years Exam Questions, RTP,MTP & Workbook
· Book 3 —– MCQ Questions from Study Material & Past 15 Years Exam Questions, RTP,MTP & Workbook.NO NEED TO REFER ANY OTHER BOOK.
|Modes||D-Link / Pendrive|
|Runs on||· FOR LAPTOP: It will run only on Windows OS. | It will run only on Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, or any other higher version.
·For Mobile (Android ONLY): Download our Android App “LPA CA CMA”
|Operating Systems||Windows – Laptop|
|Total Views||Unlimited Views|
|Total lectures (Duration)||90 LECTURES (180 HRS)|
|Exam Attempt||June 2022 or Dec 2022|
|Topics Covered||CMA Inter Costing of Group 1
The topic which will be covered:
Section A: Cost Management
– Life Cycle
– Throughput Costing
– Backflush & Cost ReductionSection B: Strategic Cost Management Tools & Technique
– Indifference Point
– Shut Down Point
– Marginal vs Absorption Costing
– And Many More
Section C: SCM Application of Statical Technique in Business Decision
|Delivery||within in 7-10 working days|
|Doubts solving||Email or Call or whatsapp|
About the Faculty
CA CMA ASHUTOSH LATA is actively engaged in teaching for more than 6 years to the Students of CA & CMA at INTER & FINAL Level. After serving to other institutes he formed this academy in 2018. This Academy is having Head Office at Jaipur (RAJASTHAN).
CA CMA ASHUTOSH LATA sir secured ALL INDIA 1ST RANK in CMA FINAL.
He teaches COST ACCOUNTING, MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING and FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT & STRATEGIC COST MANAGEMENT to CA & CMA Students at both levels (INTER & FINAL).
Now he is serving his knowledge to CMA & CA Students exclusively. With his amazing results in his subjects, he proved his Tagline which is “COSTING AASAAN HAI” is. In recent results, his student scored 98 marks in his subject in CMA Inter & 95 marks in Final SCM.